Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Feature: The Trend Setter

I found this great Blogger she has great sense of style and fashion. I love all her looks I wanted to feature her on my blog. Everyone please check her out she is wonderful. http://nadiaaboulhosn.blogspot.com/
Nadia Aboulhosn


Look at her shoe game! Inspires me to get organized!

She can go from neutral soft colors and more casual style to...


To edgy, dark and SEXY!!!!





Check out the Leopard print EYElLIDS!!



 This look was seen in Beyonce video "Kitty Kat" Nadia nailed it!





 Love this 50's style
Silhouette on her all black everything!




She really knows how to dress for her body type. She keeps it sexy ans classy in this white with black trim blazer! Oh and by the way DIY  Mirror shades!!!


Love this vintage inspired look! The shorts are cool addtion making it carefree and fun!

4 comments:

  1. i like her style but does she smile????
    Oh and HEYYY TINAAAAA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 I just like that pose, I didnt even realize that I pick all the pics where she wasn't smiling!lol

    ReplyDelete